Safety -- virus
ClamWin Free Antivirus 0.97.6
License: OpenSource / Install / Safety
Size: 45233 KB
Release Date: 2012-10-7 8:37:30
ClamWin is a Free Antivirus program for Microsoft Windows 7/ Vista/ XP/ Me/ 2000/ 98 and Windows Server 2008/ 2003. It provides a graphical user interface to the Clam AntiVirus engine. It features a command line interface for scanning files, updating the virus definitions, and a daemon for faster scanning needed on high performance systems.
ClamWin Free Antivirus is based on ClamAV engine, a completely free and open source anti-virus software package. It uses the GNU General Public License by the Free Software Foundation. Please note that ClamWin Free Antivirus does not include an on-access real-time scanner. You need to manually scan a file in order to detect a virus or spyware.
ClamWin Free Antivirus features:
• High detection rates for viruses and spyware;
• Automatic downloads of Virus Database updates. ClamAV team regularly updates Virus Databases to include a new virus/variant immediately after it appears;
• Standalone Virus Scanner;
• Right-Click Menu Integration to Microsoft Windows Explorer;
• Addin to Microsoft Outlook to remove virus-infected attachments automatically. Built-in support for mbox, Maildir and raw mail files
• Built-in support for RAR (2.0), Zip, Gzip, Bzip2, Tar, MS OLE2, MS Cabinet files, MS CHM (Compressed HTML), MS SZDD
• Built-in support for Portable Executable files compressed with UPX, FSG, and Petite.
Free Downloads From